Type content here...
We are excited for the opportunity to honor our pastors on Sunday, June 14th. While honoring pastors is honorable and something PLC looks forward to each year, we know much has changed over the last three months for many people.
Those who have resolved to their traditional way of honoring should continue to do as you have done, however we do want to provide a way for everyone to be a part of this virtual occasion. Maybe its a smile, virtual hug, private expression or public social media post; whatever you choose, just make it special.
Here are 7 ways that your family can honor Pastors Heston & Sharese this weekend:
- Share a public post/photo to your social media; expressing how special they are and perhaps a special moment, message or encounter you had
- Share and upload a personal video message which your leaders will be able to watch this weekend | Upload it here
- Invite someone to church this weekend.
Our pastors get excited about when we invite people to church especially those who are looking to discover their identity.
- Bless them with a love gift.
This weekend is typically the main opportunity each year that individually and collectively we get to sow a seed. This could be of any amount yet should be from the heart | Give Online
- Make a commitment to pray for them weekly for their strength, wisdom support and anointing.
It's tough leading a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic, multi-generational church, and combine that with leading during this current season is even tougher. They need our prayers
- Reaffirm your commitment to pursue purpose.
Our pastors want us to pursue the divine callings and opportunities for our lives so what better way to honor them, than to recommit to pursuing Gods purpose for your life
- Finally on Sunday, June 14th at 12:20PM join us on Zoom in our Virtual Lobby as we get to share, smile, laugh, say thank you and even give virtual hugs to the shepherds of the house
Join via Zoom | Meeting ID: 924-0206-7634
Enjoy a Hot Meal on us
Wednesdays (5pm - 6pm)
Location: LifeCenter Campus | 1895 Flatbush Ave., Brooklyn
*while supplies last
We are sure that you too have been wondering "so when are we returning to our in-person gathering?"
We want you to know that our pastors and staff are working hard in the planning and preparation needed to begin in-person gatherings again in the not too distant future. With NYC just starting Phase 1, we are considering the many options and possibilities as well as requirements to safely return. As we continue to plan, just know that your safety is our top priority.
We would like to get feedback from our plife family as we move forward in our planning.
Please take a moment to complete this brief survey regarding the return to in-person gatherings.
This Months Theme
Jesus endured through the pain of the cross so that we would be able to have a forever relationship with God. God gives us the Holy Spirit to empower us to keep going, even when life gets difficult.
“Let us not become tired of doing good. At the right time we will gather a crop if we don’t give up.”
Galatians 6:9, NIrV
For Parents this Week
- Have your Kids join our Sunday Zoom at 10:20AM
Link: https://zoom.us/j/885735562 | Passcode: 029970
- ON Sundays after Zoom session, watch this weeks KidsChurch video lesson (below) with your child/children
- Download the Godtime Card(GC) and Parents Cue(PC)
- Use the GC and PC throughout the week, to help reinforce the current weeks theme
Make sure to download this weeks resources below
Why do we tithe?
The Bible teaches us that the purpose of tithing is to teach you to always put God first in your lives. (Deuteronomy 14:23 TLB).
Tithing is a reminder that God is the supplier of everything we have. It is also God’s personal invitation to an outpouring of his blessing in your life.
Hang tight while we look up scheduled events...
Amount Raised updated daily
This July we will be taking a team back to San Ignacio, Belize.
Ever since 2014 we have been able to impact the lives of hundreds of young people and their families; as we share the gospel and help individuals discover greater meaning, purpose and opportunity for their lives.
Belize itself is one of the poorest countries in the Western Hemisphere with thousands of needy children and families living in poverty. Along with so many being not having easy access to education there has also been a disturbing uptick in kidnapping and human trafficking. During this Julys Mission Trip we are expecting to serve approximately 450 kids under the age of 13 with meals, activities, teaching, backpacks and care packages.
Other Highlights and Impact include
- Service projects and neighborhood development
- Mentoring and Young Adult Coaching
- A Women's Empowerment Conference
- Local Leadership Development
Whether it is by holding a personal fundraiser or doing holiday shopping; here are some ways that you can help support Purpose Life Church.
- Share our churches giving page or gofundme page with friends, family and co-workers
- Sponsor a personal fundraiser
Find some amazing gifts for family and friends at our Holiday store which will be open on December 15th from 1PM-3PM
A % of each sale will go towards our Campaign